19th November 2019, Reading
A StoryFutures event for anyone interested in immersive storytelling. In my talk, I will be reflecting on the spatial experience of animated installation (from my chapter in the Experimental and Expanded Animation book) and comparing that with examples of contemporary Virtual Reality artworks.
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/festival-of-digital-disruption-the-future-of-storytelling-a-mixed-reality-tickets-75578149279
Paper Submission Deadline: January 7 2019
The overall goal of this event is to identify the opportunities and challenges for animated content in AVR environments.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Animated reality vs. mixed reality content
- Animation techniques in AVR environments
- Hardware/Software support for animation in AVR
- Interdisciplinary and intermedia approaches (e.g. games, film, theatre, fine arts etc.)
- Motion and/or performance capture
- Tools/methods/use cases for Interactive dissemination of animated AVR content
- Use Cases and Applications of animated content in AVR environments
- User Acceptance of animated AVR contents
For more information go to: https://anivae.fhstp.ac.at/call-for-papers/